The full set steel Overseas ref. 42052/423ASOLD
Very attractive steel Vacheron Constantin ref. 42052/423A, sold in 2004.
Vacheron Constantin launched the Overseas collection in 1996. Designed by Jorg Hysek the “Overseas” descends from Vacheron Constantin’s reference 222, which was similar to the Patek Philippe “Nautilus” and Audemars Piguet “Royal Oak”.
The present example stands out for its wonderful overall condition. The immaculate white guilloche dial features the applied Maltese cross along with the arch writing “Vacheron Constantin” at 12 o’clock position, the date aperture and the writing “Automatic Chronometer”.
The captivating grooved bezel recall the Vacheron Constantin Maltese cross. The steel integrated bracelet together with its deployant clasp, represents an essential part of the whole style of the watch.
Accompanied by the presentation box, the outer box, the Certificate of Chronometre, the original Vacheron Constantin guarantee and 2 additional steel links.
Case n. : 732xxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 1311
Box & Papers: Presentation box, outer box, Certificate of Chronometre, Vacheron Constantin guarantee and 2 additional steel links.
Sold in: 2004
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.