The steel Compax Nina RindtSOLD
Very attractive example of steel Universal “Nina Rindt” ref. 885103/02, manufactured in the 1967.
This Universal Genève Compax is known as the “Nina Rindt” because it was worn by the wife of the famous Formula One driver Jochen Rindt. Nina, who was also a pilot, was seen and photographed numerous times wearing this style of Universal Geneve Compax.
The beautiful panda dial of the present specimen is enhanced by the black indexes and the charming natural oxidation of the hands. The tachymeter scale on the bezel is graduated to 500 units.
Powering this watch is the legendary Valjoux 72 movement. Original Universal steel bracelet made by Gay Frères.
It definitely offers a great combination of style and sporty elegance.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n.: 2.453xxx
Caliber: Valjoux 72 / Universal Genève 85
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1967
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.