The Porcelain Big Block Albino ref. 79180SOLD
Very rare steel Tudor chronograph ref. 79180, manufactured in 1992.
Nicknamed the “Big Block”, Tudor references 79100’s were initially introduced in 1989.
The present chronograph features a captivating and rare “Porcelain” dial which is enhanced by the silver tone of the three registers, the date aperture at 3 o’clock position and the black hands.
The black graphics were printed on the surface of the dial, giving an amazing three-dimensional and “vibrant” effect to these writings
The 40mm diameter case was manufactured by Rolex.
It features a Rolex Triplock screw-down winding-crown and screw-down chronograph pushers. The screw-down case back is engraved with the Rolex crown and the inscription “Original Oyster Case by Rolex Geneva”.
Case n: B586xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 7750
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1992
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.