The yellow gold Secondi al Centro ref. 2497SOLD
Extremely rare example of the legendary yellow gold Patek Philippe perpetual calendar ref. 2497.
Introduced in 1951 Reference 2497 represents the very first Patek perpetual calendar wristwatch made in series to feature Center seconds. Patek “Secondi al Centro” is considered by many collectors the most beautiful perpetual calendar ever made.
The sexy curves of the large case, the spectacular dial enhanced by the charming feuille hands create a spectacular and powerful harmony. Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives.
Manufactured in: 1954
Case n.: 679xxx
Mov n.: 888xxx
Calibre: cal. 27SC Q
Papers: Patek Extract from the Archives
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.