The yellow gold 2499 retailed by GobbiSOLD
Exceptional example of 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe third series ref. 2499, manufactured in 1972.
The present specimen stands out for its amazing condition: the case is unpolished, preserving its wonderful original shape and the dial is absolutely untouched. Furthermore, it is the only example of 2499 third series to feature the iconic Italian retailer’s signature “Gobbi” on the dial.
The present watch represents a “holy grail” for any collector of important vintage watches.
Reference 2499 was the successor to the legendary reference 1518, the world’s first perpetual calendar wristwatch with chronograph to be produced in series. The first examples of the 2499 were produced in 1950, overlapping the production of the 1518 for 4 years. Reference 2499 was produced from 1950 until 1985 accounting for a total of only 349 examples.
Read more about the beautiful history of Patek Philippe ref. 2499 at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n.: 2700xxx
Mov. n.: 869xxx
Cal.: manual , Cal 13”
Box & Papers: Patek Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1972
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.