The White gold Padellone ref. 3448SOLD
Exceptionally rare white gold Patek Philippe “Padellone” ref. 3448, manufactured in 1981.
Introduced in 1962, Reference 3448 was the first self-winding perpetual calendar wristwatch made by any brand.
It was powered with the new in-house calibre, the 27-460Q, one of the most sophisticated automatic movements ever made.
A total of 586 examples were made, the majority cased in yellow gold.
The present White gold specimen represents an extraordinary example both for its exceptional rarity and the wonderful overall condition. Complete with the Patek extract from the Archives.
Definitely a rare opportunity for connoisseurs of complicated Patek Philippe wristwatches.
Case n.: 332xxx
Cal: Automatic, cal. 27-460Q
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1981
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.