The steel full set NOS Explorer ref. 14270
Very attractive Rolex steel Explorer ref. 14270, manufactured in 2000.
Universally considered as one of the most wearable and versatile wristwatches ever produced by Rolex, the Explorer’s most valuable asset is its pure simplicity.
Reference 14270 was introduced in 1989 replacing the former ref. 1016 and remained in production until 2001.
With its excellent legibility achieved by the iconic “3-6-9” deemed as the “Explorer” dial, reference 14270 retains all the original features of the legendary reference 6150 which was launched in 1952.
A more contemporary watch, the new Explorer featured an upgraded movement - the caliber 3000 - and while the case diameter remained the same at 36 mm diameter, the case was beefier.
The dial has a modern edge with black glossy surface and white gold surrounds on the numerals.
The present specimen is preserved in absolutely NOS condition.
The immaculate case is preserving the Rolex sticker on the caseback.
Accompanied by the Original Rolex Guarantee and booklets.
Case n: P688xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 3000
Box & Papers: Original Rolex guarantee and booklet,
Manufactured in: 2000
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.