The steel black DateJust ref. 6305-2PRICE ON REQUEST
Breathtaking and ultra rare example of steel Rolex DateJust ref 6305-2, manufactured in 1955.
The DateJust is one of the Rolex most successful models.
First introduced in 1945, and still in production today, the Datejust has been a wonderful playground for Rolex to express its creativity and audacity, with an extraordinary multitude of dial variations, case materials and finishes.
The present example stand out for its extraordinary rarity and elegance.
Preserved in wonderful condition it features the ultra rare black honeycomb dial with gilt printings.
The script "Officially Certified Chronometer" is printed in white at 6 o’clock position.
The black and red date wheel, called roulette, the beautiful hands and its original “Super Oyster” crown add another touch of elegance to the overall appeal of this stunning timepiece.
Case n.: 87xxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. A.296
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1955
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.