The Steel 2508SOLD
Breathtaking example of steel Patek Philippe ref. 2508, manufactured in 1957.
Reference 2508 was launched in 1951 until 1960 and it represents one of the most elegant Patek Philippe’s time-only wristwatches. Mainly produced in yellow gold, only a small number was offered in stainless steel.
Even though it is a time only model, reference 2508 features many elements that we can find in casual sport watches: the screwed back case and inner dust cover are very similar to the “Tasti Tondi” ref.1463 ones.
The present specimen stands out for its extraordinary rarity and the amazing condition.
The immaculate dial is enhanced by the outer second track and the dagger indexes at 3-6-9 and 12 o’clock position. The blue second hand gently improves its elegance and charme.
The oversized Calatrava case is full and wonderfully preserved.
Completing the unique beauty of this stunning wristwatch is a stainless steel Gay Frères bracelet.
Accompanied by the Patek Extract from the Archives confirming the production in 1957 and the subsequent sale in October 1958, it definitely represents a dream watch for refined collectors of important vintage timepieces.
Case n.: 673xxx
Mov n.: 707xxx
Calibre: Manual, 27 SC
Papers: Patek Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1957
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.