The Limited Edition 18k yellow gold 100th Anniversary cloisonné enamel dial
Extremely rare and attractive 18k yellow gold Omega made for the firm’s 100th anniversary, manufactured in 1994.
From 1946 to 1956, Omega produced exceedingly limited quantities of wristwatches fitted with cloisonné enamel dials, ranging from Neptune riding the sea, to intricate maps of the world.
These special dials were created by none other than esteemed dial-maker Stern Frère. Omega launched a cloisonné enamel wristwatch in 1994 to commemorate the manufacture's 100th anniversary, produced in 100 examples.
The model was most notably fitted with a new old stock movement, caliber 286, referencing technological innovations of the past.
Preserved in amazing condition, the present example is numbered 78/100.
It features a spectacular enamel cloisonné flower in the central zone of the dial.
To preserve the beauty of the floral arrangement, the dial is therefore kept as elegantly minimalistic as is possible with a champagne chapter ring with applied gold dots and faceted indexes with the hands in yellow gold matching the case and crown.
The Omega logo is unusually placed in the six o’clock position.
Accompanied by Omega Extract from archives.
Cal.: Manual, cal. 286
Box & Papers: Omega Extract from archives
Manufactured in: 1994
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.