The Gold Underlined Pre-Daytona Ref. 6234PRICE ON REQUEST
Exceedingly rare 14k yellow gold Rolex Pre-Daytona ref. 6234 manufactured in 1962.
Reference 6234 was introduced in 1955 and was mainly cased in stainless steel with only a very small number manufactured in yellow gold.
The present 14k yellow gold example was made for the American market and it features a spectacular “Underlined” dial underneath the ‘Anti-Magnetic’ designation at 6 o’clock.
Enhanced by a spectacular yellow gold Gay Frères bracelet, the present specimen is also featured in Pucci Papaleo’s “I Cronografi Rolex – La Leggenda” , pag. 272
Case n.: 807xxx
Caliber: Manual, 72B
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in 1962
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.