The gold JPS Paul Newman ref. 6241ON HOLD
Outstanding example of 14k yellow gold Daytona “Paul Newman” ref. 6241 manufactured in 1969
Reference 6241 was manufactured from 1966 to 1969 and it is among the rarest Daytona references ever produced.
Fewer than 300 examples were cased in 18k yellow gold, and even less in the 14k.
Cased in 14k yellow gold, the so called “John Player Special” - as the present example- represents the most rare and sought-after variant of all “Paul Newman” models.
In 1972, John Player & Sons sponsored the Lotus Formula One race cars, which instantly became an icon with its emblematic contrasting black and gold graphics.
The same captivating color scheme has successfully inspired the nick-name of this incredibly rare and eye catching Paul Newman which has become the holy grail of all Daytona models.
The present specimen is distinguished by its wonderful condition.
The dial is superbly preserved. The gold tone of the registers and the chapter ring along with the gilt writings, creates a perfect harmony with the black background of the dial and the black acrylic bezel.
The case is also preserved in excellent condition with deep hallmarks beneath the lugs.
The beautiful 14k yellow gold riveted Oyster bracelet completes the allure of this fascinating example.
The importance and the appeal of this extraordinary specimen combined with its scarcity represent a rare opportunity for the connoisseurs of exceptional and unique timepieces.
Manufactured in 1969
Case n: 2.084xxx
Calibre: cal. 722-1
Box & Papers: none
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.