The full set yellow Gold ref. 2499/100SOLD
Outstanding 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe ref. 2499/100, manufactured in 1981.
Reference 2499 represents Patek Philippe’s most iconic perpetual calendar chronograph wristwatch. It was produced from 1950 until 1985 with a total production of only 349 examples. Introduced in 1980, reference 2499/100 is the 4thand last generation.
It was fitted with round chronograph pushers and a sapphire crystal.
The present yellow gold example stands out for the wonderful condition of its case and dial.
It is also accompanied by the Patek Philippe Original Guarantee and Extract from the Archives.
Cal.: Manual, cal. 13”’
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Original Guarantee and Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1981
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.