The Full Set yellow gold Padellone ref. 3450PRICE ON REQUEST
Breathtaking example of Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold ref. 3450, manufactured in 1985.
Reference 3450 was launched in 1981 and it was the successor of ref. 3448, Patek Philippe's very first automatic perpetual calendar wristwatch.
It represents the first serially made Patek Philippe wristwatch featuring leap year indication, also allowing for an enormously simplified calendar setting procedure.
The unmistakable design of 3450 stands out for its timeless futuristic appeal: the dial is very airy and clean and the sculpted case is defined by the straight, angular lugs and the large sloped bezel.
It was powered by cal. 27-460Q, the perpetual (Q: Quantième) upgrade of calibre 27-460, one of the best automatic movement of all times.
In production only from 1981 to 1985 is one of the rarest Patek Philippe perpetual calendar models ever produced in series, with only 237 example manufactured.
The present 3450 was sold in NYC in 1986 and it represents one of the most spectacular yellow gold examples ever appeared.
Hardly worn, its condition is just breathtaking.
The case is absolutely untouched and all the original angles, proportion and hallmarks are preserved in crisp and pristine condition.
The case back is still retaining the original sticker visible.
The sublime dial is absolutely flawless and immaculate.
But the desirability of this spectacular specimen is also enhanced by an extraordinary full set: it is accompanied by the Patek Philippe Certificate of origin, the original box and outer box, Patek Philippe booklets, tag and the calendar corrector.
Case n: 2805xxx
Cal : Automatic, 27-460Q
Mov n: 1119xxx
Diam : 37.5 mm
Box & Papers : Accompanied by the Patek Philippe Certificate of origin, original box and outer box, Patek Philippe booklets, tag and the calendar corrector
Manufactured in: 1985
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.