The full set white gold Nautilus ref. 3711/1GSOLD
Extremely rare example of 18k white gold Patek Philippe Nautilus ref. 3711/1G , sold in 2006.
Patek Philippe Nautilus reference 3711 was launched in 2004 and remained in production until 2006.
It represents the white gold successor of the cult reference 3700. Powered by the automatic caliber 315 this amazing reference retains the overall design of the “Jumbo Nautilus” and it features a slightly thicker case as well as the addition of the sweep center seconds. Reference 3711 was produced in a few examples and represents one of the rarest Nautilus.
The present watch is preserved in mint condition and is accompanied by the Certificate of Origin and Patek Philippe booklets and box.
Case n.: 4279xxx
Mov n.: 3255xxx
Calibre: Automatic 315 SC
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, Booklets and box
Sold in: 2006
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.