The full set titanium Type 1B
Extraordinary example of titanium Ressence Type 1B, sold in 2019.
Based in Antwerpen, Belgium, Ressence was founded by Benoît Mintiens in 2010.
While the brand designs and engineers their watches in Antwerpen, their timepieces are produced and assembled in Switzerland, an impeccable combination between Belgian design philosophy and Swiss horological heritage.
Revealed at Baselworld in 2014, Ressence Type 1 new collection created an instant sensation.
Featuring a flat titanium case and inwards-pointing lugs, Type 1 is an innovative watch that does not have a crown.
To wind the watch, the bottom crystal must be rotated when the watch is placed upside down. The absence of crown makes the watch comfortable in both left or right fit.
'The Ressence Type 1 with its Orbital Convex System brings a whole new philosophy to watchmaking, representing an incredibly unique and original design.
The dial is made up of three eccentric bi-axial satellites showing the hours, seconds and day of the week by the small indicator disc.
The titanium case is incredibly light, weighing only 84 grams. Completed with a warranty card and the Ressence fitted presentation box, the present example is an awe-inspiring watch and an impressive visual balance of simplicity and complexity.
Case n.: 109
Diam.: 42 mm
Box & Papers: Guarantee, box and outer box.
Sold in: 2019
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.