The full set steel Nautilus ref. 5726/1A-010 retailed by TiffanyPRICE ON REQUEST
Outstanding and extremely rare example of Patek Philippe steel Nautilus ref. 5726/1A-010, sold in 2017.
In 1996 Patek Philippe patented the Annual Calendar complication, a new mechanism that displayed the different lengths of the months and required only one annual adjustment in February.
Launched in 2010, Reference 5726 was fitted with a black dial and it represents the first Nautilus powered with this complication.
Two year later in 2012, reference 5726/1A-010 was the second variation of the Annual Calendar Nautilus and quickly became a cult collectible: for the very first time the Nautilus was fitted with a stunning white dial, which was discontinued in 2019 with the introduction of the third and last blue petrol dial version.
The present 5726/1A-010 is preserved in pristine condition and represents a particularly rare and sought after example.
Incased in a robust 40.5mm case designed by Gerald Genta, the eye catching white dial is wonderfully contrasting with the bold black surrounds indexes.
The annual calendar apertures are placed at 12 o’clock position just below the “Patek Philippe” writing and the date aperture is replacing the 6 o’clock hour marker.
Surrounded by the 24-hour indicator, the amazing register is enhanced by the elegant Moonphase aperture and it is enriched by the subtle “Tiffany & Co.” writing which tremendously increases the rarity and the desirability of this extraordinary timepiece.
Accompanied by the original Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin and Booklet.
Case n.: 7088xxx
Mov n.: 6101xxx
Calibre: Automatic, 324 S QA LU 24H
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of origin and booklet
Sold in 2017
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.