The Full set steel Nautilus ref. 3712/1ASOLD
Extremely rare example of Patek Philippe Nautilus ref. 3712/1A, manufactured in 2005.
Patek Philippe introduced reference 3712/1A in 2005 and it remained in production for approximately one year. At the time of its launch, it was the most complicated version of the Nautilus made by Patek Philippe.
The present specimen is preserved in excellent condition. The case is unpolished. The amazing dial is displaying the small seconds, date, the moon, and the power reserve with the charming three red dots.
The reference 3712 was produced for an extremely short period and it is among the rarest of all Nautilus variants.
Accompanied by Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, product literature, and Patek Philippe booklets and box.
Mov n: 3170xxx
Case n: 4340xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 240
Diam: 42mm Diameter
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, product literature, and Patek Philippe booklets and box
Manufactured in 2005
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.