The full set steel Nautilus ref. 3710/1SOLD
Outstanding example of Patek Philippe ref. 3710/1 manufactured in 2005. Patek Philippe Nautilus reference 3710/1 was launched in 1998 and was in production until 2005. It was the very first Nautilus to feature a complication other than the date: a very unusual power reserve of wind indicator below 12 o’clock which collectors nicknamed “Comet tail”.
This extraordinary and rare reference signed the return of the “Jumbo” 42mm case diameter of ref. 3700 and it displays white gold Roman numerals as hour markers.
The present specimen is preserved in mint condition and it is accompanied by the Certificate of Origin, Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives, Booklets and box.
Case n.: 4.282xxx
Mov n.: 3.415xxx
Calibre: 330 SC IZR
Papers: Certificate of Origin, Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives, Booklets and box
Manufactured in: 2005
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.