The full set rose gold Royal Oak Quantieme Perpetuel ref. 25810.ORON HOLD
Exceedingly rare rose gold Audemars Piguet Royal Oak ref. 25810.OR manufactured in 1995.
As proudly stated on the dial, this perpetual calendar Royal Oak celebrates the 120th anniversary (1875-1995) of the company and as expected Audemars Piguet created something that goes beyond special for this commemoration.
The full rose gold case is already impressive beyond words, conveying a sense of warmth, gravitas, and refined opulence.
The dial compounds to this effect thanks to its ineffable two-tone salmon finish: the main surface presents a matte finish, but the subsidiary counter feature instead a metallic finish, granting movement and flair to the ensemble.
The present dial features a strongly tri-dimensional architecture, with recessed subsidiary dials. In fact, the month/leap year cycle dial features a double recess in order to put on two physically different plains the bissextile cycle and the month indication.
A reminder that we are in the presence of an anniversary piece is subtly hidden into the movement as well as being openly declared on the dial. The calibre features a gold-rimmed, hand-engraved, skeletonized rotor, whose curvy design might appear abstract at first glance, but in a matter of seconds one realises it represents in fact the number of years celebrated: 120, the same as the total number of pieces produced.
The present example is preserved in exceptional overall condition.
It is also accompanied by the AP Certificate of Authenticity and the original AP Guarantee and booklet.
Case n.: D68xxx
Mov : 439xxx
Box & Papers: Certificate of Authenticity, Original AP Guarantee and booklet
Manufactured in: 1995
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.