The full set platinum perpetual calendar ref. 3940PSOLD
Extraordinary platinum Patek Philippe perpetual calendar ref. 3940P, sold in 2002.
Officially launched in 1985, Patek Philippe’s reference 3940 was released just after the Quartz crisis.
With its slimmer circular-shaped 36mm diameter case, the timepiece was completely out of the usual Patek Philippe signature design.
Extremely comfortable and contemporary, the watch fits very elegantly on the wrist.
The present example comes from an important private collection.
It features a captivating and rare white lacquered dial which creates a wonderful contrast with the oversized black Roman numerals and obelisk black hands and makes the all timepiece extremely legible and enchanting.
The dial also features a cross hair leap year indication, sunken sub dials and a two tone 24h indicator.
The platinum case retains its strong proportions and crisp hallmarks.
Powered by the then ultra-thin caliber 240Q, the first movement featuring a micro-rotor. Such versatility, lightness and thinness did not compromise the movement’s exceptional reliability, providing an incredible 48-hour power reserve.
Preserved in exceptional overall condition, and complete with its full and original set of accessories, the present timepiece represents a unique opportunity for the most discerning collectors.
Case n.: 4087xxx
Mov n.: 5124xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 240Q
Box and Papers: Original Box, outer box, Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, booklets and guarantee.
Sold in 2002
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.