The full set Platinum Black Arabic dial 5004PSOLD
Extraordinary rare platinum Patek Philippe ref. 5004P, sold in 2010.
First introduced in 1996 reference 5004 is among Patek Philippe’s most important wristwatches featuring the highest level of complication.
Considered the direct descendent of the classic perpetual calendar chronograph 3970P it represents the first split-seconds perpetual calendar chronograph wristwatch produced in series.
The oversized crown with the addition of the split-seconds mechanism and its Lemania based movement are the most recognisable features to the timepiece. The present example is preserved in spectacular condition.
Platinum examples with black dials and Arabic numerals are incredibly rare. In addition, this dial configuration is confirmed by the Certificate of Origin, adding another element of collectibility.
The present 5004P is complete with its Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin dated 28th October 2010, additional numbered case back, leather portfolio, wallet, and fitted presentation box.
Case n.: 4521xxx
Mov n.: 3275xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 27-70 Q
Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin dated 28th October 2010, additional numbered case back, leather portfolio, wallet, and fitted presentation box
Sold in: 2010
Price: on request
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.