The Full set NOS steel Explorer II ref. 16570
Very attractive steel Rolex Explorer II ref. 16570, manufactured in 2000.
Replacing the celebrated reference 1655 also known as the “Freccione” - which at the time performed poor sales - Rolex Explorer II ref. 16570 was launched in 1989 and enjoyed a long production run for 22 years.
The new reference similarly featured a solid 24-hour stainless steel bezel and was introduced with a black dial initially with an additional red hour hand for the second time zone.
Since its discontinuation in 2011, this Explorer II has become a sought after model for vintage Rolex sports watch collectors.
The present specimen is preserved in absolutely NOS condition.
Despite its sober appearance, the black dial is rich of many special features.
The deep black surface is surrounded by the contrasting brighting white “bicchierini” indexes.
The unmistakable red and white arrow hand subtly light up the whole dial with a gently but firm touch of color.
The date aperture is positioned at 3 o’clock.
Furthermore it is enriched by the “Mercedes” hands, the seconds lollipop and by the “Superlative Chronometer Official Certified” designation.
The immaculate case is preserving the Rolex sticker on the case back.
The bezel with the peculiar engraved black 24 hours, powerfully frames the whole timepiece.
Accompanied by the Original Rolex Guarantee and booklets.
Case n: P457xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 3185
Box & Papers: Original Rolex Guarantee and booklets
Manufactured in: 2000
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.