The chocolate brown Daytona ref. 6263PRICE ON REQUEST
Outstanding example of Rolex Daytona ref. 6263, manufactured in 1975.
Reference 6263 was in production from 1969 until 1987 together with its metal-bezel sibling reference 6265.
The final evolution of the manual Daytona line, it is considered the most representative and iconic reference since it incorporates all the details which made the Daytona a masterpiece of design: bezel with black insert bearing a tachymetre scale, screw-down pushers, and the unmistakable Rolex Oyster case.
Along with reference 6265, it featured the upgraded caliber 727.
The black/white chromatic scheme which alternates not only on the dial, but also on the shiny case and the black bezel, creates an undeniably harmonious and eye catching aesthetic impact to the hole timepiece.
The present 6263 example is preserved in outstanding overall condition.
The wonderful dial features “Rolex Oyster Cosmograph”.
It stands out for its chocolate brown tone which is wonderfully contrasting with the white subsidiary registers and the deep black acrylic bezel, improving its exquisite charme, rarity and desirability.
Case n.: 4.028xxx
Mov.: Manual, Cal. 727
Diam.: 37,5 mm
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1975
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.