The British Military Submariner ref 5517SOLD
Exceedingly rare Rolex “Milsub” Ref. 5517, delivered in 1978 to the British Royal Navy. All the special characteristics of this amazing reference were expressly demanded by British government. Military issue number engraved on the case back. Fixed bar lugs. Revolving bezel insert with 60 minutes marks. Amazing unrestored dial enhanced by the unmistakable military letter “T”, the international symbol for Tritium. Large luminous “Sword” hands and arrow sweep center seconds. The present 5517 is not only the rarest Milsub reference but is also accompanied by the sought-after UK Bexley Office letter signed by H N Hudson , the International service guarantee and Service invoice.
Made upon special request for the British Ministry of Defense between 1971 and 1979, around 1500 Milsubs were delivered but only a few hundreds are nowadays found in original condition. Milsubs were worn during combats and special missions.
You can read more about the history of Rolex Military Submariner at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n: 5339xxx
Mov.: cal. 1520
Accessories: UK Bexley Office letter, International service guarantee and Service invoice
Manufactured in: 1978
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.