The British Military Submariner ref. 5513SOLD
Exceedenly rare Rolex “Milsub” Ref. 5513, made in 1974 for the British Royal Navy.
Military issue number engraved on the case back. Fixed bars. Graduated bi-directional revolving black bezel.
Astonishing dial enhanced by the unmistakable letter “T” and “Sword” hands.
The present specimen could be considered a dream for any collector both for its rarity and the amazing conditions.
Manufactured in: 1974
Case number: 3927xxx
You can read more about the history of Rolex Military Submariner at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.