The 3-6-9 Tropical Big Crown Submariner ref. 6200PRICE ON REQUEST
The collector’s dream, Rolex Submariner ref. 6200, manufactured in 1954.
1954 was the historical year when Rolex introduced the mythical Submariner model with 3 amazing references: 6204 and 6205 were water resistant to a depth of 100 meters, and reference 6200 - designed for professional divers- providing a 200 meters depth water resistance.
This early reference is known among collectors as the “Big Crown”, due to its oversized 8-millimeter “Brevet” crown.
Preserved in outstanding condition, the present 6200 features the ultra rare and coveted glossy 3-6-9 “Explorer” dial and the gilt “Submariner” signature which appeared for the very first time on a dial.
The amazing chocolate brown tone of the wonderful chapter ring dial improves its incredible charme and uniqueness and it is perfectly combined with the gilt writings and warm tone of the indexes and hands.
The superlative dial and case, the “Mercedes” style and lollipop seconds hands combined with the amazing bezel without minute markers, make this example the “Holy Grail” of all vintage sport watches.
Case n.: 32xxx
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1954
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.