The 18k yellow gold Helm-shapedPRICE ON REQUEST
Very rare and charming 18k yellow gold Cartier helm-shaped, manufactured in 1950’s.
In the late 1940s, the round wristwatch surpassed the Art-Deco inspired form watches of the previous decades in terms of popularity.
Cartier took the notion of a round wristwatch one step further by creating one with another circular bezel attached by circular fixtures.
This design gave way to the name "Helm Watch", or "Timone" in Italian, named such because of its design resembling a ship's wheel.
The Helm watches were produced in different variations either as wristwatches or pocketwatches but always in extremely limited examples.
An almost identical timepiece is part of the Cartier private collection, having previously belonged to the Maharaja of Kapurthala, a ruler known for his exquisite taste, however also with a yellow gold bracelet.
An alluring and glamorous design of the past, the present example showcases Cartier's ingenuity and flair for design.
Case n.: 534xxx
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1950’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.