The 18k white gold President Day-Date ref. 1802SOLD
Extremely rare 18k white gold Rolex Day-Date ref.1802 manufactured in 1963.
Released during the mid of the 50’s, Rolex Day-Date was the first wristwatch to showcase the date and the day of the week, fully displayed trough an aperture on the dial.
Made in an impressive variant of different dials, it represents one of the most glamorous timepiece ever made and a symbol of Rolex superb creativity.
Reference 1802, with its smooth bezel, was first introduced in 1963 and is much rarer compared to its reed-bezeled sibling reference 1803.
The present Day-Date ref.1802 stands out for its extraordinary condition and its sober and discreet appeal.
The silver dial features applied white gold indexes and “Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified” writing at 6 o’clock position.
The orange tone of the luminous dots improves its charm with a warm touch of color.
The 18k white gold case is highlighted by its smooth bezel and the gorgeous President gold bracelet complete the charme and the allure of this fascinating example.
Case n.: 933xxx
Cal.: Automatic, cal. 1555
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1963
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.