The white gold Meteorite dial Daytona ref. 116589SOLD
Very rare and attractive 18k white gold Rolex Daytona ref. 116589, manufactured in 2000.
The present 116589 Daytona is fitted with the ultra rare and attractive meteorite dial.
Due to its natural composition, each meteorite dial is just unique: a slice of Gibeon meteorite was precisely cut and a layer of acid-wash was subsequently applied on the surface to intensify the natural texture of the meteorite.
The beauty of this specimen is enhanced by a 24 baguette diamond-set bezel and Roman white gold applied numerals.
The white gold case, combined with the diamonds set of the bezel and the light grey nuances of the meteorite dial, create a wonderful frozen effect of purity which is balanced by the vivid and vibrating red color of the chronograph hands and the Daytona writing at 6 o’clock position.
Definitely an extraordinary example of luxury and understated sporty elegance.
Case n: P199xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 4130
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 2000
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.