The Tropical Four Lines Submariner ref. 5512SOLD
Breathtaking example of “Four-Lines” Submariner ref. 5512, manufactured in 1961.
Preserved in extraordinary condition this early 5512 example reveals a unique combination of rarity and incomparable beauty: the chapter ring gilt dial features not only the ultra rare Depth and Submariner writing in gilt along with the SCOC writing in silver at 6 o’clock, but also it naturally turned in an exceptionally charming chocolate brown shade which makes it just unique.
Definitely one of the most rare and desirable early Submariner ever appeared.
Case n.: 661xxx
Calibre: Automatic, Cal. 1560
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1961
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.