The steel Jean Claude Killy ref. 6236SOLD
Outstanding example of steel Rolex “Dato-Compax” ref. 6236, manufactured in 1958.
This incredible specimen is preserved in wonderful condition. It stands out for the breathtaking two tone dial, highlighted by the outer blue calendar ring and the embossed Rolex crown at the 12 o’clock position.
Named after the three-time French Olympic ski champion, who was often seen wearing a model 6236 like the present timepiece, it represents the only Rolex model featuring a triple calendar and chronograph complication.
Definitely an iconic watch for discerning connoisseurs and one of the most prestigious, rare and complicated watches ever made by Rolex.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference at “The Onlyvintage Magazine”
Case n.: 384xxx
Cal.: Manual, cal. 72c
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1958
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.