The steel Bakelite GMT ref. 6542SOLD
Superb example of steel Rolex GMT ref. 6542, manufactured in 1958. The present GMT Bakelite is preserved in wonderful original condition. The amazing black lacquer dial is featuring gilt printing and the lumes have aged in a charming ivory tone. Definitely an extraordinary and rare watch with a powerful charisma.
Launched in 1955, reference 6542 represents the very first GMT-Master: it was featuring no crown guards, a Bakelite bezel insert and a fourth hand, which allowed pilots to calculate a second time-zone.
Case n.: 398xxx
Mov: Automatic, cal. 1066
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1958
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.