The Pointed crown Guards Submariner ref. 5512SOLD
Extraordinary Rolex Submariner ref. 5512, manufactured in 1962.
The glossy chapter ring gilt dial features “200 m = 660 ft – Submariner” in Silver and also displays the “Exclamation Mark”: This little point at 6 o’ clock was used by Rolex in 1962 to show that the radiation has been adapted to new Atomic Energy Commission regulations.
The charme of this spectacular and rare Pointed Crown guards Submariner is enhanced by the appeal of the blu-gray bezel and the warm ivory tone of the indexes.
Case n.: 765xxx
Mov.: cal. 1530
Box and Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1962
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.