The pink gold Jean Claude Killy ref. 6036
Exceedingly rare 18k pink gold Rolex Dato-Compax ref 6036, manufactured in 1951.
This incredible specimen is untouched and preserved in absolutely original condition.
The charming dial has naturally aged and the case is just breathtaking never touched, crispy and maintaining all its deep gold marks and the reference engraved on the case back. Complete with 18k pink gold Rolex Oyster bracelet.
Reference 6036 was launched in 1951. Named after champion sportsman and Rolex ambassador Jean-Claude Killy, it represents the only Rolex model featuring a full calendar and chronograph complication.
Mainly produced in steel and yellow gold, only a small number was offered in pink gold.
Case n.: 692xxx
Caliber: Mechanical, 72C
Box & Papers: Rolex Box
Manufactured in: 1951
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.