The full set white gold Sodalite Daytona ref. 16519SOLD
Extremely rare and attractive 18k white gold Rolex Daytona ref.16519, manufactured in 1999.
The present 16519 Daytona is fitted with a very rare sodalite hardstone dial: the charming blue-black maculate color is enhanced by the diamond numerals. Moreover the tone of the registers is slightly lighter creating a wonderful two tone effect.
Powered with the cal. 4030 Zenith movement, it stands out for its extraordinary condition.
The 18k white gold case still retains the original Rolex sticker on the case back.
Accompanied by the original Rolex Guarantee and box, it definitely represents a great example of Rolex mastery of fanciful and pleasing creations.
Case n: A344xxx
Calibre: Automatic, cal. 4030
Box & Papers: Rolex Guarantee and Box
Manufactured in: 1999
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.