The full set steel Paul Newman ref. 6241SOLD
Very nice and well preserved example of steel Daytona “Paul Newman” ref. 6241 manufactured in 1968.
The charming black background of the dial features the red Daytona designation at 6 o’clock position and it creates a perfect harmony with the outer second track, the black acrylic bezel and the elegant pump pushers.
The sought-after original Rolex Guarantee complete the appeal and the desirability of this wonderful specimen.
It definitely represents an extraordinary opportunity for connoisseurs of exceptional timepieces.
Reference 6241 was produced approximately in 3000 piece from 1966 to 1969 and only a small part of them with the ultra rare “Paul Newman” dials.
Case n: 1.766xxx
Calibre: cal. 722-1
Diameter: 37 mm
Box & Papers: Original Rolex Guarantee
Manufactured in 1968
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.