The Caramel Brown registers Daytona ref. 6262SOLD
Outstanding example of Rolex steel Daytona ref. 6262, manufactured in 1971.
The present specimen stands out for its amazing condition and the extraordinary caramel brown tone of the subsidiary registers, wonderfully contrasting with the silver dial.
Introduced at the beginning of the 1970’s, reference 6262 was produced for only a short period of time. It was fitted with the 727 Valjoux caliber, an upgrade from the caliber 722-1 which was used by its predecessors such as references 6239 or 6241.
Case n: 2.737xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 727
Diameter: 36.5 mm
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in 1971
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.