The steel Tasti Tondi ref. 1463SOLD
Breathtaking example of steel Patek Philippe ref. 1463, manufactured in 1951.
The present “Tasti Tondi” stands out for its rarity and the amazing condition. The sublime dial is featuring the outer tachymeter scale, the railway track and applied raised steel markers with Roman numerals at the 12 and 6 o’clock position.
Completing the unique beauty of this stunning wristwatch is a gorgeous stainless steel Gay Frères bracelet.
Accompanied by the Patek Extract from the Archives confirming the production in 1951 and the subsequent sale in 1952, it definitely represents a dream watch for collectors of important vintage timepieces and a sublime example of understated elegance.
Launched in 1940 reference 1463 was in production for approximately 25 years. It was the first and only waterproof chronograph produced by Patek Philippe featuring a screw-back case and round pump pushers. Only 750 examples were produced with the majority in yellow gold and a very limited number in stainless steel.
Case n.: 660xxx
Mov n.: 868xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 13’’’
Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1951
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.