The special black dial Breguet numerals ref. 5050JSOLD
Extraordinary rare 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe ref. 5050J, sold in 2011.
Reference 5050 was launched in 1993 and it represents Patek Philippe’s first perpetual calendar wristwatch produced in a series to be fitted with a retrograde date function. Moreover for the first time ever, a Patek Philippe perpetual calendar was fitted with both an automatic movement and center seconds.
The present example features a gorgeous and extremely rare archive-confirmed special black dial with yellow gold Breguet numerals. It was specially produced for Michael Ovits, the famous american businessman which was also one of Patek Philippe’s most distinguished clients.
Preserved in exceptional overall condition, it features a wonderful 35mm case with very crisp hallmarks and a screw-down case back.
Accompanied by its original certificate and fitted presentation box, it definitely represents an harmonious combination of rarity, class and refined Patek Philippe’s elegance.
Michael Steven Ovitz (born December 14, 1946) is an American businessman, investor, and philanthropist.
He was a talent agent who co-founded the Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in 1975 and served as its chairman until 1995, representing actors like Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Costner and Sylvester Stallone. Ovitz later served as President of The Walt Disney Company from October 1995 to January 1997.
Cal: Automatic, 315 S – QR
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, Presentation Box and Book.
Sold in 2011
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.