The steel Siffert Colors Autavia ref. 73663
Heuer has always been closely tied to the world of motorsports, especially Formula 1 Grand Prix.
During the exciting racing era of the 1960’s and 1970’s, most drivers had Heuer watches on their wrist. Amongst them, the Swiss double Formula 1 Grand Prix champion Jo Siffert. Affectionately known as “Seppi” to his family and friends, Jo Siffert used to wear an Autavia 1163 featuring a tachymeter scale, white dial with black registers and date aperture.
Almost a year after his tragic accident during the 1971 World Championship Victory Race, Heuer launched the reference 73663 with the so-called “Siffert Colours”.
The present Autavia ref. 73663 stands out for its wonderful overall condition.
The charming “Panda” dial features three black registers and applied indexes with black inserts. The bright blue color of the chronograph seconds hand and the hour markers give an extraordinary energy and appeal to the hole timepiece.
The sunburst finish case is crisp and it is enhanced by the rare stainless steel Heuer bracelet made by Gay Frères.
Case n.: 201xxx
Mov.: Manual, cal. Valjoux 7736
Box & Papers: none
Manufactured in: 1972
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.