The full set steel Monaco ref. 1133 BSOLD
The Monaco reference 1133 was released by Jack Heuer in 1969.
It took its name from the legendary Formula One racetrack and was brought to international fame when it appeared on the wrist of Steve McQueen in his legendary auto racing film “Le Mans” released in 1971.
It definitely was one of the the most avant-garde chronograph wristwatches: its amazing design with its large oversized square-shaped case, created a new aesthetic.
The present example is preserved in immaculate condition.
It stands out for its blue mint dial featuring white square subsidiary registers and red-accented hands and hour markers.
This specimen was hardly worn and it still retains the original Heuer sticker on the case back.
Powered with the revolutionary self-winding chronograph movement caliber 11, it also comes with its original box, the original Heuer guarantee and Heuer booklets.
It definitely represents an icon and a trophy timepiece which releases all the spirit and the beauty of the 70’s.
Case n.: 162xxx
Mov.: Automatic, cal. 11
Dim.: 45.5mm Length, 44mm Width
Box & Papers: Original box and booklets.
Manufactured in: 1969
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.