The yellow gold Skeleton Grand Complication ref. G.4043.4
Exceedingly rare 18K yellow gold Gérald Genta Minute repeating, Tourbillon and Perpetual calendar ref. G.4043.4, manufactured in 1990’s.
The present example stands out for the fusion of its extraordinary rarity, impressive design and amazing great complications.
As we can see from the engraved “N.1” on the case side, it represent the first one produced of 3 example known.
This gorgeous self winding gem of complications incorporates a minute repeating mechanism, a Tourbillon regulator along with a leap year perpetual calendar and moon phases.
Preserved in superlative condition, the 35mm water resistant case is enhanced by the stepped bezel, the beautiful straight lugs and the 2 crowns positioned at 3 and 9 o’clock position which creates a perfectly balanced effect.
The captivating engraved gold skeletonized rotor bearing the initials “GG” arises from the transparent case back surrounded by 8 gold powerful screws.
The magnificent Skeleton dial represents a masterpiece of design and harmony.
The MoonPhase aperture at 12 o’clock position, made with a wonderful lapis lazuli disk, shines upon the dial lighting it up with its fascinating deep blue tone and creating a harmonious contrast with the 3 other white mother of pearl subsidiary rings.
The 8 tritium coated round indexes and the "Sword" yellow gold tritium hands give a final touch of elegance and character to the whole timepiece.
Definitely a unique and unmistakable opportunity for the greatest collectors and sophisticate connoisseurs.
Notably known for being the genial and visionary designer of the legendary Audemars Piguet Royal Oak and the Patek Philippe Nautilus, Gérald Genta was also known for creating some of the most fascinating timepieces under his own brand name established in 1969, also introducing new ways to read time with his retrograde and bi-retrograde movements.
Case n.: 50xxx
Mov: Automatic, cal 11”
Box and papers: none
Manufactured in: 1990’s
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.