The steel Tasti Tondi Breguet numerals ref. 1463SOLD
Superlative and ultra rare example of steel Patek Philippe ref. 1463, manufactured in 1950.
Launched in 1940 reference 1463 was the first and only vintage Patek Philippe chronograph fitted with a screw-back water resistant case and round chronograph pushers.
Only 750 examples were produced with the majority in yellow gold and a very limited number in stainless steel, the rarest and most desirable one.
The steel Tasti Tondi is universally considered one of the most beautiful watch ever made, for its incredible balance of sporty allure and unique understated elegance.
Made in 1950, the present 1463 stands out not only for its magnificent condition but for the ultra rare dial configuration: it represents one of the only two dozen known steel example featuring applied Breguet numerals, which definitely make it the “Holy Grail” of reference 1463.
The sublime dial is flawless and furthermore features very strong enamel graphics. More over the case is preserved in an absolutely crisp state.
Accompanied by the Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming the Breguet numerals, making it the ultimate dream for any collectors.
You can read more about the history of this extraordinary reference on the Magazine.
Case n.: 640xxx
Mov n.: 63xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 13’’’
Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1950
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.