The steel Date ref. 1500
Extremely charming Rolex steel Date ref. 1500, manufactured in 1971.
The Oyster Perpetual Date - not to be confused with the Oyster Perpetual DateJust - was introduced by Rolex in 1955.
The first Oyster Perpetual Date, reference 6534, was in production from 1955 until 1960 and then it was replaced by Reference 1500.
From 1960 to 1976, reference 1500 was produced with an impressive dial variations, just like the well-known DateJust, but with only one subtle difference: a two millimeter reduction in the case size.
The present example stands out for its charme and elegance.
The beautiful black dial has naturally aged with a pleasant patina giving a charismatic Stardust effect.
It features baton indexes, the date aperture at 3 o’clock position and it is enriched by the “Superlative Chronometer Official Certified” designation.
The lumes are perfectly intact and their warm ivory tone give a gentle touch of color to the dial.
The case is also remarkably well-preserved and the wonderful smooth bezel give an impressive touch of style to the whole timepiece.
The original riveted steel oyster bracelet definitely enhances the sporty elegance of this charming example.
Accompanied by the original Rolex Chronometer Certificate and the Rolex Tag.
Case n.: 2702xxx
Mov: Automatic, cal. 1570
Box & Papers: Accompanied by Rolex Chronometer Certificate and Tag.
Manufactured in: 1971
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.