The steel 565PRICE ON REQUEST
Amazing steel Patek Philippe ref. 565, manufactured in 1953.
First released in 1938 and in production until 1952, reference 565 was the first Patek Philippe large size waterproof timepiece.
Designed for a public with a growing interest in outdoor activities, it featured innovative and enduring qualities as the two piece Taubert case with screw down back for enhanced protection against humidity and dust and an inner soft iron cover to shield the movement against magnetic fields.
Most examples were made in yellow gold, with fewer examples in pink gold and rarely in stainless steel.
Fresh to the market, the present specimen stands out for its immaculate and pristine condition.
The dial is flawless and the case crispy and absolutely untouched.
The stunning dial features the "Patek Philippe Genève” signature. It is enhanced by a light and graceful ivory tone, the white gold indexes and the captivating and elegant blued second hand.
The beautiful Gay Frères steel bracelet completes the beauty of this gorgeous timepiece.
Accompanied by the Patek Extract from the Archives confirming the sale in 1954, it definitely represents the emblem of understated elegance.
Case n.: 663xxx
Cal.: Manual, cal. 27SC
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured in: 1953
Provenance: Italian connoisseur
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.