The salmon dial steel and rose gold Ref. 1513
Very rare and attractive steel and 18k rose gold Patek Philippe ref. 1513, manufactured in 1948.
Reference 1513 is defined by its pure lines and a supremely elegant style.
Mainly produced in yellow gold or in steel, the combination of rose gold and steel case with a salmon dial as the present example is particularly rare.
The dial is preserved in absolutely untouched condition and its warm salmon patina is harmoniously combined with the rose gold of the lugs and the steel case.
It features Arabic and baton hour markers along with an oversized subsidiary register at 6 o’clock for constant seconds.
The pink gold lugs are thin with a beautiful curvature, making this piece extremely elegant on the wrist.
Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives, it definitely represents a charming example of a timeless and understated elegance.
Case n.: 651xxx
Mov n.: 965xxx
Calibre: Cal. 12-120
Papers: Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives
Manufactured in: 1948
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.