The James Bond Ref.5508PRICE ON REQUEST
Astonishing Rolex “James Bond” Submariner ref. 5508 manufactured in 1959.
The glossy chapter ring gilt dial of this amazing “Small crown” Submariner is featuring “100 m = 330 ft” in silver. This specimen is preserved in wonderful condition.
Reference 5508 was launched in 1958 and carried a new depth rating of 100 meters or 330 feet. The case was still without crown guards but had a newly designed bezel that was calibrated for the first 15 minutes.
Case n.: 489xxx
Calibre: Automatic, 1530
Box & Papers: None
Manufactured: in 1959
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.