The full set steel chronograph ref. 130
Breathtaking example of steel Patek Philippe ref. 130 manufactured in 1940’s.
First released in 1934, reference 130 represents the first serially produced Patek Philippe chronograph.
The growing demand from its clientele compelled Patek Philippe to introduce caliber 13-130, using the Valjoux chronograph cal.13.
The model was extremely successful and remained in production until 1964 and even thought it was manufactured for close to 30 years, the total production was very limited, about 1500 pieces only.
Mainly manufactured in yellow gold, the steel version was the rarest with only 146 examples produced.
Extremely elegant and at the same time robust and sporty, the present steel 130 stands out for its rarity and its breathtaking condition.
The wonderful case is untouched and it features the unmistakable square chronograph buttons.
The sublime dial is absolutely flawless and it features a very rare and one of the most sought-after configuration.
It is surrounded by the outer tachometer scale along with the charming “chemin de fer” seconds track.
The applied raised Roman hour markers are placed only at the 6th and 12th o’clock position and the remaining hours are enhanced by oversized applied batons indexes.
Only 9 other examples are known in steel with the present configuration.
The timeless elegance and the beauty of this spectacular timepiece is completed by the highly sought-after Patek Philippe original Guarantee.
Case n: 626xxx
Calibre: Manual, cal. 13’’’130
Box & Papers: Patek Philippe original Guarantee
Manufactured in: 1940’s
Provenance: Swiss collector
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.