The full set pink gold dual time resonance Chronometer
Outstanding and extremely rare pink gold F.P. Journe dual time resonance Chronometer, manufactured in 2006.
In 2000, F.P. Journe released the technically impressive Chronomètre à Résonance, combining two movements which resonate with one another. It was the world’s first wristwatch to use the resonance phenomenon.
As a dual-time wristwatch, the two time-zones are presented on separate silver guilloche subdials that show the hours, minutes and seconds in a 12-hour display. Both time-zones are easily adjustable via the winding crown at 12 o’clock, and the crown at 4 o’clock is used to synchronise and reset both seconds hands.
With the introduction of the RN (Résonance Nouveau) series in 2004, Journe moved away from the early rhodium-plated brass movements to producing movements in 18K pink gold.
The present timepiece from circa 2006 features the cal. 1499.3, the third generation of the movement with an updated power reserve.
Discontinued in 2009, the present example of the renowned RN series Résonance with the combination of an early dial layout, early transitional movement, and overall suave looks, have become highly sought after by collectors.
The subtle elegance of the white gold dial against the cool pink gold case conveys a restrained opulence suitable for various occasions.
Preserved in excellent condition, the present timepiece is not only a superior timekeeper, but also a technical work of art.
Case n.: 112-RN
Mov: Manual, cal. 1499.3
Box and papers: Original Box, outer box, booklets and guarantee
Manufactured in: 2006
For us, the safe delivery of our important timepieces is of utmost importance. With an established and growing clientele all around the world and years of experience, we offer you a 100% secure delivery wherever you are located. We monitor every single aspect of the shipping process of the watch, until it safely arrives at your doorstep.
Kindly keep in mind:
- We entrust the door-to-door delivery of the timepieces to “Ferrari Logistics”, the worldwide leader in transportation of High-end Jewelry & Watches
- The shipping is insured 100% on the value of the watch
- We personally take care of the packaging of the timepieces, in specialized protective boxes
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our timepieces are meticulously examined to guarantee that all of their parts are original. Each watch is delivered with an in-house Certificate of Authenticity, stating all relevant information of the timepiece: description, reference, serial number, special features.
- Items are sent fully insured after receipt of funds.
- We accept payments via wire transfer only.
- In case of returns, the client has 3 days from the day of the receipt to contact us, in order to arrange terms and procedures.
- Refunds are provided only if the watch is returned in the exact same conditions which you received , within 3 working days after inspection of the returned item.